Our knowledge of:
- the latest and most durable materials
- best practices
- industry standards
- intricate accents
- fine crisp lines
- trim work and more
bringing about quality and timely results.
- the longest possible duration of protection
- the closest possible color matches possible to previous color.
Some words from our customers:
"We hired them to do both interior and exterior painting for us. They were very thorough in their work and very caring of the landscaping and plants outside. They covered everything and did not make or leave a mess. We were very satisfied and would recommend them to others."
"They did a very good job, and we've used them for three separate projects now. They are very responsive, cost effective, and they do good quality work".
"I have used them 3 times. Bradley Horton is very talented and thorough in the quality of the work he and his crew do. Bradley is great in selecting the right products and colors. He has a real good and experienced crew. They know what they are doing, and he manages the projects well. I've been very satisfied with the work they have done."
"I liked that they were precise in the way they completed the work. There was a lot of attention to detail, and I liked how quickly and neatly they were able to complete the job. It was a very pleasant experience."
"I liked that they did what they said they would do , and they did it in the time they said it would take. They did a good job, and they did not make a mess or leave any mess behind when they left. It was a good experience."
"Our neighbor decided to have hers done at the same time and three neighbors have asked for business cards because they were impressed while watching these professionals at work." -Karen C.
- Upon deciding that your property needs a new look, or perhaps better protection from the physical elements, you call us or fill out our online form to request a bid.
- We meet a t a time of your choosing, generally between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm, although we can make accomodations outside those hours.
- Upon making the excellent decision to move forward with us, you accept our bid, appropriate forms are signed, have a color consultation, and we mutually decide when the real work should begin.
- The painting begins!
- We arrive promptly at the day and time we are scheduled to begin your project.
- We never "skip" days or leave the jobsite until your project has been successfully completed.
- On the first scheduled project day we generally hold an in-depth project overview with the crew at our office, load up our equipment and arrive at the job between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m.
- Each subsequent day we arrive at 8:00 a.m. (traffic permitting) and work until 4:30 p.m. (Of course, we are happy to accommodate unusual scheduling requirements and adjust to unforeseeable circumstances.)
- Once job is completed, we make sure to leave the worksite tidy, and you give us a great testimonial, and maybe some referrals :-)